It’s October already. Didn’t see that one coming.
1. JP Morgan makes a lot of money processing food stamps for the government. That’s right: corporations make money off the welfare state. Somewhere, the dirty but proud remnants of an Occupy protest imploded.
2. Speaking of a waste of taxpayer dollars, Planned Parenthood used over $3 million of your money to run political ads against Mitt Romney. $3 million could have bought a lot of low-income women some double-strength condoms. But they’d rather you pay for that, too.
3. USA Today pretty much thinks the only explanation for the Libya debacle is that the administration wouldn’t know foreign policy if it bit it on the ass. Twice. While standing right in front of it.
4. In the wake of protests over the YouTube video Innocence of Muslims, Hollywood has decided it will still release the Killing Bin Laden movie, seeing as how important it is to proving Barack Obama knows where other countries are. However, they will run it by screaming hordes of third world religious fanatics first.
5. Bad news for George Clooney: less than 2% of Americans say celebrities influence their political decisions.