Its the last weekend, people. Let’s make it a good one.
1. Apparently, people with disabilities will be murdered under a Romney Presidency. OBVIOUSLY.
2. Unemployment rates have risen slightly to 7.9%. Employment rates for “sea turtle observers,” however, are about to skyrocket.
3. Speaking about environmental whackos, the Green Party Presidential candidate was arrested yesterday for being one.
4. On the plus side, a late night ruling has protected at least one Catholic business from the HHS mandate.
5. If you’re relying on the Obama Administration to protect you from anything else, however, just forget about it.
Have a great weekend, America. You’ll need the sleep.