Okay, people. You’ve had your moment. Time to pack in that lip and pull up your big girl panties and get on with life. THINGS ARE HAPPENING.
1. Harry Reid has moved to limit opposition in the Senate. Because if there’s anything that will work out in the long term for either party, it’s limiting the power of a minority to limit the power of the majority.
2. The FEMA office on Staten Island would be happy to help you except for this whole, you know, weather thing.
3. The guy whose film was apparently responsible for the attacks in Benghazi according to, apparently, no one, has been sentenced to a year in prison for violating the terms of his probation.
4. That deal with defense contractors to hold layoffs until after the election that Obama’s team swore totally never happened what the f**k are you talking about led to a number of layoffs at Boeing yesterday.
5. Chris Matthews is very sorry that he said it was totally cool a hurricane killed 100 people so long as it got Obama re-elected.
Welcome back, America.